Teachers can now import their class from Google Classroom to SplashLearn. This will allow teachers who have a GSuite for education account to import their existing classes from Google Classroom & roster them on SplashLearn.
Teachers can import Google Classroom in the following ways -
1. While creating a teacher account -
Select "Google" and grant permission by logging into your Google Account.
2. While creating a classroom after signup -
Teachers will get the option to import Google Classroom immediately after signup while creating a classroom. Click on "Import your Google Classroom classes" and grant permissions by logging into your Google Account. Then, you can select your classroom.
3. Existing teachers can add a new classroom using Google Classroom
For existing teachers, who wish to add Google Classroom, please go through the following steps:-
Step1 - Go to Manage Classrooms dropdown in the top left corner
Step2 - Click on "Add new class"
Step3 - Select "Import your Google Classroom classes"
Step4 - Grant permission by logging into your Google Account.
Step5 - Select your classroom and grade to "Import"
For school-wide access contact: email@example.com
Still unsure, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Each class imported from Google Classroom onto SplashLearn would be created as a new class, it will not superimpose existing classes.
- For editing information of the Google Classroom classes (Student name, class name, etc) the user would not be allowed on SL but would need to do the same on the Classroom account itself