Home Access helps your students to work on the assignments at home just like Homework. Here's why you should enable Home Access for your students:
- Supplement classroom teaching with home assignments.
- Boost fluency via regular math practice at home.
- Involve parents in students' learning via shared reports.
Enabling Home-Access digitally using the parent's email address:
- Go to the Home Access tab.
- Enter the email address of the student's parents.
- Click on the "Okay" button to send the Home Access Invite.
Enabling Home-Access without parent's email address:
- Download the Parent Letters from the "Download Parent Letter" link.
- Share the letters with the parents.
- Not Enabled: Home Access is not enabled for the students with this status.
- Send Reminder: Home Access set-up is pending at parent's end, you can send reminder using this link
- Enabled: Home Access has been successfully enabled for the students with this status.
- Email address for a parent cannot be updated if the Status is Enabled.
- With Home Access, students will be able to access the skills assigned by you only.
- Classroom linked accounts cannot be accessed on iPhones, kindle fire tablets, and android apps.