Home Access helps your students to work on the assignments at home just like Homework. Here's why you should enable Home Access for your students:
- Supplement classroom teaching with home assignments.
- Boost fluency via regular math practice at home.
- Involve parents in students' learning via shared reports.
Enabling Home-Access digitally using the parent's email address:
- Go to the Home Access tab.
- Enter the email address of the student's parents.
- Click on the "Okay" button to send the Home Access Invite.
Enabling Home-Access without parent's email address:
- Download the Parent Letters from the "Download Parent Letter" link.
- Share the letters with the parents.
- Not Enabled: Home Access is not enabled for the students with this status.
- Send Reminder: Home Access set-up is pending at parent's end, you can send reminder using this link
- Enabled: Home Access has been successfully enabled for the students with this status.
- Email address for a parent cannot be updated if the Status is Enabled.
- With Home Access, students will be able to access the skills assigned by you only.
- Classroom linked accounts cannot be accessed on iPhones, kindle fire tablets, and android apps.
You can go through the Virtual Tour of SplashLearn for Teachers to learn more.
All educators can request for free On-Demand Classroom Product Walkthrough Sessions - You can send your details on email with your suitable time and date, along with the topic you wish to cover. Click Here