Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click here to create a teacher account.
- Fill in the details.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Verify your account using the four-digit verification code.
- Enter your class name and select the grade for the class.
- Add students to your classroom, and click on the “Done Adding Students” button.
If you have not received the code, please click on the “Resend” button, and in case the email address is incorrect, please click on the “Change Email” button to update.
- The verification code is sent to the same email address used while creating the account.
- In case the verification code is not reflecting in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- Verification code is valid for 24-hours, verify your account before it expires.
- You need to enter the verification code in the space provided on the verification page.
- You can edit your class information (name and grade) later from the “Class Management” tab.
SplashLearn Teacher Signup -
Creating a new Classroom and Adding students -
Please go through the Virtual Tour of SplashLearn for Teachers to learn more.