To ensure continuity of learning, teachers can set up their classrooms for remote learning with SplashLearn. We can help you share access with parents directly. First, you need to set up your classroom. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up, you can use Clever, Google Classrooms, etc.
You can go through our page Virtual Tour of SplashLearn for Teachers to explore the program.
Here is a quick guide that will help you get started with remote learning.
1. Remote Learning with Home Assignments:
- Invite parents to provide them Home Access.
- Make homework fun for students and effortless for yourself.
- Get your class time for teaching and enable students to practice at home.
- Available on all devices, even when offline.
For more details on Home Access. Click Here
For more details on Class Assignments. Click Here
2. Math Facts for Fact Fluency:
- Gives your class a major fluency boost
- Choose an operator and a range of numbers and get started.
For more details on Math Facts Click Here.
3. Assessments and Personalised Learning
- Remote Assessments can help you in end-year grading and benchmarking.
- Identify student’s learning gaps and enable personalized learning paths.
- Skill-based assessments for all topics and grade levels.
For more details on Assessments. Click Here
4. Teaching Tool (For Virtual Classrooms)
- Teaching Tool can be used in your live classroom to explain a concept.
- Make virtual classroom more engaging and easy to teach.
For more details on Teaching Tools. Click Here
Still unsure, write to us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.