Teachers can set up a remote classroom with SplashLearn in less than 5 minutes.
It can be done in the following steps -
- Add students to your classroom roster or sync directly with Google Classroom or Clever.
- Invite parents for the free classroom linked parent account.
- Assign home practice remotely and get real-time reports.
- Use teaching tools in a virtual classroom for better instructions.
- Students can access SplashLearn at home under "My ToDo's" section.
For all educators, SplashLearn is free forever! To get school-wide access write to us: email@example.com
You can go through our How-To Guide for Teachers to explore the program.
This article also covers the following topics:
- How will my students access SplashLearn?
- How to invite parents for home access?
- How to setup SplashLearn classroom?
- How to use Home Assignments remotely?
- How to use Math Facts for fact fluency?
- How to use Assessments?
- How to use teaching tools?
Parents will help students log in to SplashLearn at home using classroom linked parent account. Students will get all the teacher assigned tasks (Home Assignments, Assessments, etc) under "My ToDo's" card in the dashboard.
Inviting parents is easy, just add their emails and send an invite! Or use student roster cards. Please go through the video for details.
First, create a teacher account: splashlearn.com/teachers/register
If you have the teacher account you can directly add student names (separated by a comma) to create a classroom. Please go through this video to know more.
For easier login, use Clever or Google Classroom.
Using Clever Library - How to add SplashLearn using Clever Library?
Google Classroom - How to import Google Classroom on SplashLearn?
- Make homework fun for students and effortless for yourself.
- Get your class time for teaching and enable students to practice at home.
- Available on all devices, even when offline.
- Gives your class a major fluency boost
- Choose an operator and a range of numbers and get started.
- Remote Assessments can help you in end-year grading and benchmarking.
- Identify student’s learning gaps and enable personalized learning paths.
- Skill-based assessments for all topics and grade levels.
- Teaching Tool can be used in your live classroom to explain a concept.
- Make virtual classroom more engaging and easy to teach.
For school-wide access, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure, write to us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.