SplashLearn Classroom Roster is a great way to keep student's information organized and updated.
You can reach the classroom roster section by clicking on the "Class Management" tab on the teacher dashboard.
SplashLearn Classroom Roster shows the following information about students.
All the information displayed in the roster is editable. You can update the information by clicking on the small pencil icon next to it:
- Class Name - This is the class name you used while setting up the classroom
- Student's Avatar - You can change the Avatar of your students
- First Name - To update the student's first name
- Last Name - To update the student's last name
- Password - You can also update the password for each student. Minimum 4 characters required.
- Print cards for each student - Cut out cards that can be given to students to keep inside their math folder or notebook. The card can also be used as a sticker if they have a preassigned computer system in the lab.
- Print as a list - Tabular form of all students username and passwords, which you can keep in your teacher planning book or in your substitute teacher folder.
Add More Students
You can add more students by clicking on the "Add More Students" button at the top right corner of the Roster
You can add students either entering student's names in the box or by uploading a spreadsheet.