SplashLearn provides a quick overview of how students are using SplashLearn in the "Class Overall Stats" along with three main reports.
- Student Performance Report
- Classroom Performance Report
- Class Roster Report
SplashLearn provides extensive reports by the student which can be used to monitor the overall progress of each student as well as a deep dive into the activity to find possible trouble spots.
The classroom performance report from SplashLearn is one of the best and time-saving way to monitor class performance quickly. This report shows the following information about the class:
- Overall Summary: Performance Overview of all students in all skills in a single view
- Detailed Report: Deep dive into Performance of all students in one skill
- Class Activity: Progress of Splash Score and Time Spent by all the students.
SplashLearn Classroom Roster is a great way to keep student's information organized and updated. It gives two options to print out the roster:
- Print cards for each student - Cut out cards which can be given to students to keep inside their math folder or notebook
- Print as a list - Tabular form of all students username and passwords, which you can keep in your planning book or in your substitute teacher folder
You can go through the Virtual Tour of SplashLearn for Teachers to learn more.
All educators can request for free On-Demand Classroom Product Walkthrough Sessions - You can send your details on email (to firstname.lastname@example.org)with your suitable time and date, along with the topic you wish to cover. Click Here