Please verify the following first:
i) Verify if all other apps have sound. If other apps have to sound then proceed further, otherwise contact Apple support for iPad sound settings.
ii) If SplashLearn app is the only app that does not have sound then try the following options:
Option 1: Check if the sound setting is ON in the app
- Open the "SplashLearn" app on the iPad and go to the "Home Screen".
- Click on the "Parent Section" button.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Check if "Background Music" is ON
Option 2: Verify iPad settings
- Open iPad "Settings" app
- Click on "Sounds".
- Turn "Change with Buttons" to ON (if it is OFF)
- Increase the Volume of the "Ringer and Alerts"
- Close "Settings" app
- Open "SplashLearn” app on the iPad
- Increase the volume using the iPad volume buttons. You should be able to hear the music.