SplashLearn provides a quick overview of how students are using SplashLearn in the "Class Overall Stats" along with three main reports.
- Student Performance Report
- Classroom Performance Report
- Class Roster Report
SplashLearn provides extensive reports by the student which can be used to monitor the overall progress of each student as well as a deep dive into the activity to find possible trouble spots.
The classroom performance report from SplashLearn is one of the best and time-saving way to monitor class performance quickly. This report shows the following information about the class:
- Overall Summary: Performance Overview of all students in all skills in a single view
- Detailed Report: Deep dive into Performance of all students in one skill
- Class Activity: Progress of Splash Score and Time Spent by all the students.
SplashLearn Classroom Roster is a great way to keep student's information organized and updated. It gives two options to print out the roster:
- Print cards for each student - Cut out cards which can be given to students to keep inside their math folder or notebook
- Print as a list - Tabular form of all students username and passwords, which you can keep in your planning book or in your substitute teacher folder