As a teacher, assigning practice assignments to your students is crucial in reinforcing their learning and helping them master the material. Fortunately, the process is quick and easy, with just a few simple steps to follow.
In this article, we will explore in detail how you can effectively assign practice assignments to your students.
Once you have logged into your teaching dashboard, look for the "Assign Curriculum" tab and expand it.
- Next, click on the "New Assignment" tab.
- Now, it's time to choose the topic for the practice assignment. You can select a topic that aligns with the lessons you have covered in class or one that requires additional practice based on your student's performance.
- Once you have selected the topic for the practice assignment, click on the "Assign" button to proceed to the next step.
- Before assigning the practice assignment to your students, you have the option to preview it.
- Finally, it's time to select the appropriate option for assigning the practice assignment to your students. If you want to assign the practice assignment to specific students or to a single student, you can choose the "Assign to Selected Students" option. This allows you to handpick specific students who may need extra practice or who have requested additional assignments. Alternatively, if you want to assign the practice assignment to the entire class, you can choose the "Assign to Whole Class" option.
Assigning practice assignments is an effective way to reinforce the concepts that you've taught in class. It allows your students to practice and improve their skills and helps them retain the information they've learned. By following the steps above, you'll be able to assign practice assignments to your students quickly and easily.
Students unable to see/view the assignments, here's what you need to know:
If the assignments are missing from the student dashboard, one possible reason is that they might be logged in to the incorrect classroom. SplashLearn allows teachers to create multiple classrooms, and it's important to make sure that students are logged in to the correct classroom where the assignments are assigned. As a teacher, you can verify the students' credentials to log in and ensure that they are logged in to the correct classroom.
Another thing to note is that if students are trying to access assignments from home, they must log in using the email address their parents used to set up the Classroom linked account. Alternatively, they can also sign in using the Class Code and Password provided by the teacher. This will ensure that students are logging in with the correct credentials and are able to view their assignments.
It's also important to be aware of the grade level limitations for assignments. ELA/Reading curriculum is only available for classes in grades K-2.
Additionally, check if Home Access is enabled for your students. If Home Access is not enabled, students may not be able to open or access assignments from home. Ensure that Home Access is enabled for your students to complete assignments outside of the classroom.
Lastly, note that assignments in SplashLearn can only be assigned and accessed within the SplashLearn platform. Teachers cannot post assignments on external platforms like Google Classroom or Clever. Similarly, students need to log in to SplashLearn to access their assignments.
By being aware of these potential issues and taking the necessary steps to address them, you can ensure that your students are able to view and access their assignments without any difficulties.
Please sign in to leave a comment.