If you're facing issues with audio on the SplashLearn app on iPad/iPhone, don't worry! Follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:
First, check if other apps on your iPad/iPhone have sound. If not, contact Apple Support for iPad/iPhone sound settings.
However, if the SplashLearn app is the only app that does not have sound, then Open the "SplashLearn" app on the iPad/iPhone and go to the "Home Screen" to try the following options:
Option 1: Check if the sound setting is ON in the app
- Click on the "Parent" button.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Check if "Background Music" is ON
Option 2: Verify iPad/iPhone settings
- Open iPad/iPhone "Settings" app
- Click on "Sounds".
- Turn "Change with Buttons" to ON (if it is OFF)
- Increase the Volume of the "Ringer and Alerts"
- Close the "Settings" app
- Open the "SplashLearn" app on the iPad/iPhone
- Increase the volume using the iPad/iPhone volume buttons.
That's it! You should be able to hear the music now. Remember to enjoy learning with SplashLearn!
Please sign in to leave a comment.