Teachers can enable home access in every way possible:
Teachers can enable Home-Access digitally by updating the parent's email address:
- Click on the ‘Manage Class’ drop-down and select ‘Student roster.’
- Update the Parent email address under the column ‘Parent emails’ against each student.
- Click on the ‘Invite’ button to send the home access invite over email.
Teachers can enable Home-Access without updating the parent's email address:
Print out the Parent home access invites Letters.
- Download the Parent Letters from the button ‘Download Invite’.
- Print out the letters and share them with the parents physically.
Share the Parent home access invite Link.
If you don’t have parent emails, you can still enable home access for the parents in one go by quickly sharing the invite link with the parents.
- Click on the ‘Copy Invite.’
- Paste the invite link on any platforms that you may use to communicate with the parents.
Home-Access status is explained below:
- Not Enabled Yet: The teacher has not initiated the home Access process.
- Send Reminder: Home Access set-up is pending at the parent's end. The teacher can once again send a reminder using the same link.
- Enabled: Home Access has been successfully enabled for the student.
- Email addresses for a parent cannot be updated if the Home-Access Status is ‘Enabled.’
- With Home Access, students can access only the skills/assignments assigned by the teacher listed under the ‘From My Teacher’ tab.
- Parents/Students cannot access Splash Learn Home-Access on kindle fire tablets and Android apps.
this is not helping
Please sign in to leave a comment.