Login via Website
Website users can follow the below-mentioned steps to login to their accounts:
- First, head to the SplashLearn website and click the "Login" button at the top left corner.
- Next, click on the "Teacher/Parent" tab.
Enter your username (registered email address) and password. If you forgot your password, click here to reset it. Alternatively, if you've previously linked your Google, Facebook, or Apple account to your SplashLearn account, you can click the corresponding icon to log in.
Login using SplashLearn App
Users who are using SplasLearn app can follow the steps below to login to their accounts:
- First, download the SplashLearn app from the Apple store and click the "Already registered?" link available at the top right corner of the app.
- Enter your username (registered email address).
- Enter the password. (If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot password? link or click here to reset it)
Great! Now that you've successfully logged in to your SplashLearn parent account, you can start exploring all our amazing features. Your account allows you to access a wealth of resources designed to help your child learn and grow.
You can easily track your child's progress, see which topics they have mastered, and identify areas where they might need extra support.
We provide engaging learning resources, including games, Live Classes, and interactive lessons covering a wide range of Math and Reading/ELA topics. Our resources are designed to be fun and interactive, so your child can enjoy learning while building important skills.
So, take some time to explore your SplashLearn parent account and discover all the fantastic ways we can help your child succeed!
You won't need to enter a password if you are signed up directly using your Apple ID or Google account. Instead, you can use the Apple or Google login options provided on the login page to sign in directly.
cant get in Apple password can not login
Please sign in to leave a comment.