- Click on Manage Class in the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
- Go to the Student roster.
- Click on Add students button on the top right corner of the page.
- You can either choose to type in the names of the new students with separated coma. Otherwise, click on Add Students using Spreadsheet and Download Template. Fill in the details of new students to be added and upload the updated spreadsheet.
- Click on Add students button.
Note: Students can not be added manually to Google or Clever-imported classrooms. It is required to update the source first and then try doing manual sync to reflect the changes in the SplashLearn account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.