Yes, you can re-assign the assignments to the students who need more practice.
Please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Review drop-down.
- Select ‘Class report’. (Only found under the MATH option).
- Select the report view as ‘In Grid.’
- Click on the Student's score who hasn’t mastered the skill yet and click on the ‘Reassign to one’ link.
- The teacher can only re-assign an assignment to a student who hasn't mastered the skill.
- The re-assign link will only appear after all the students have completed the assignment.
Having to wait for all students to finish an assignment before reassigning it to others who need to redo it seems silly. Different kids work at different paces. I shouldn't have to wait for all of them to be done first.
Please sign in to leave a comment.