If you have multiple children using SplashLearn at school and you're wondering how to add another student profile to your existing classroom linked/teacher-linked parent account, we've got you covered! Follow these simple steps:
Have you received the Teacher invite email? Follow these easy steps!
- Click on the "Set up Parent Account" or "Set Up Home Access" link, depending on the email invite you received from the Teacher.
- 2. Enter your email address and existing password for your account, and click on the "Sign up" button.
- 3. On the next page, click the "Link and Continue" button.
Have you received the Home Access/Parent letter from the Teacher? Here's what you need to do!
Scan the QR code in the letter or click here and follow the steps further.
Did you get the Home access link? Here are the steps!
- You can visit the link shared by the Teacher and enter your registered email address and existing password.
- Click on the "Continue with this account" button.
- Enter the Class code the teacher shared for the second child and click "Continue."
- Select your child's profile and click "Yes, Continue" to complete the setup.
- Click the "Link and Continue" button on the next page.
Remember, you can add up to three student/child profiles under one classroom-linked/teacher-linked parent account. So add another child to your account, and keep track of their learning progress in one place!
Please sign in to leave a comment.