Administrators play an important role in managing classrooms on SplashLearn. Effective classroom management is important for a successful educational institution, and administrators are at the forefront of ensuring everything runs smoothly. Whether you're setting up new classes, promoting them to the next level, or reassigning them to different teachers, we've got you covered with a step-by-step guide to streamline these processes.
- Start by logging into your admin account on the website at www.splashlearn.com/school_admins/sign_in. Enter your email address and password to access your account.
- Once logged in, click on the "Classrooms" tab.
Add a new classroom:
- To add a new classroom, click on "Add classroom".
- Provide the required information:
- Class Name: Type in the name of the class.
- Teacher Name: Choose the teacher's name from the drop-down list under the account you wish to associate with the classroom.
- Grade: Select the appropriate grade from the dropdown.
- After entering the details, click on "Add classroom" to create the new classroom.
Promoting the existing classroom:
- Select the desired classroom from the list to promote a classroom and click on Actions, then click on the "Promote" button.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on "Promote class".
Transferring the existing classroom:
- To transfer a classroom to another teacher, go to "Actions", then click "Edit class" for the classroom you wish to transfer.
- You can choose the teacher's name from the drop-down list to whom you want to transfer the class.
- Once you have confirmed your choice, click on "Done" to save the changes.
If you have any further questions or require assistance with managing your classroom on SplashLearn, kindly click here to raise a request regarding the issue. The Customer support team will assist you further.