If you're a parent with multiple children using SplashLearn at school and want to add another student profile to your existing classroom-linked or teacher-linked parent account, we've got you covered! Follow these easy steps to incorporate the new profile seamlessly:
Received a Teacher Invite Email? Let's Get Started!
- Click on the "Set up Parent Account" link, depending on the email invite you received from the Teacher.
- 2. Enter your email address and existing password for your account, and click on the "Sign up" button.
- 3. Click the "Link and Continue" button on the next page.
Received a Home Access/Parent Letter? Here's What to Do!
Scan the QR code in the letter or click here and follow the instructions on the page.
Received a Home Access Link? Follow These Steps!
- You can visit the link shared by the Teacher and enter your registered email address and existing password.
- Click on the "Continue with this account" button.
- Enter the Class code the teacher shared for the second child and click "Continue."
- Select your child's profile and click "Yes, Continue" to complete the setup.
- Click the "Link and Continue" button on the next page.
Remember, you can add up to three student/child profiles under one classroom-linked/teacher-linked parent account. So add another child to your account, and keep track of their learning progress in one place!
If you wish to unlink the child from the teacher's account, please contact the teacher to delete your child's student profile from their end.
Enjoy the benefits of managing multiple student profiles effortlessly and stay connected with your children's learning journey on SplashLearn!