Skip to main content

How can parents change the name, grade, and avatar of the child profile?

Was this article helpful?
26 out of 60 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Return to top


1 comment

  • Eloiseking

    I need to change from first grade to second grade. Her name is Odyssey Bell. My name is E-loise King. I am her grandmother. Please call me. My phone number is 661-885-9219. I don’t understand how to do the email. Call me, please Steve call me thank you 


Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk