We understand the importance of a seamless learning experience for teachers and students. That's why we've designed an easy process to help you effortlessly add students to your existing SplashLearn classroom. Follow the simple steps below to add students to your SplashLearn classroom and ensure a smooth learning experience:
- Click on the ‘Manage Class’ drop-down and select the ‘Student roster’ option.
- You can view the current list of students enrolled in your class on this page. Click the 'Add Students' button to add new students.
- Type in the student names and click on "Add Students". You can also click "Add students via spreadsheet" to import the students in bulk. Adding multiple students at once allows you to save time and effort.
- You can also enable home access for the students by typing in the parent's email address. You can refer to the article How can a teacher enable home access for the students? to understand more about enabling home access. Once done, click on "Continue" to save the changes.
Adding students through Clever or Google Classrooms:
If your class is connected to Google or Clever, please ensure you add the students in Google/Clever classroom before. Once you have added the students to your Clever or Google class (imported to SplashLearn), the students will automatically reflect in SplashLearn under the same class.
However, if you cannot view the newly added students to your Clever or Google class in Splashlearn, you can manually sync the classroom to reflect the changes under your SplashLearn roster by following the steps below:
- Log in to your teacher accounts account with your registered email address and password.
- Click on "Manage class" and click on the ‘Student roster’ option.
- Now it's time to sync your class! Depending on your platform, click the "Sync with Clever" or "Sync with Google Classroom" button at the top right corner of the student roster page. Remember that these buttons will only be visible if you have imported your Clever or Google Classroom to SplashLearn.
And that's it! With a few simple clicks, you can effortlessly maintain an updated and fully synchronized SplashLearn class, seamlessly connected to your Google Classroom or Clever Class. It's time to unlock an immersive learning experience for your students!
Please note that there are absolutely no restrictions on the number of students you can include/add to your SplashLearn class. Whether you're an educator of a large or small classroom, you have the flexibility to effortlessly add as many students as necessary to your SplashLearn Class.
If you face any challenges or need additional support with adding the students to your classroom, kindly click here to raise a request regarding the issue. The Customer support team will assist you further.
Happy teaching and learning with SplashLearn!