As a teacher, your role in facilitating student access to and utilization of SplashLearn is crucial. You can effectively communicate the login instructions to your students by following these steps:
Select "Share student logins" to share the login instructions with your students. You can generate and distribute printed login cards for use in the classroom.
Choose your preferred login method and click "Print instructions" to generate the login cards.
Student login using QR Code or Class Code and Password:
- Students need to visit here and select the "Student" tab.
- Choose the login method. QR code: Scan the QR code shared by the teacher. Login via Class code: Otherwise, you can always enter the class code shared by the teacher.
- Select the student profile and enter the password shared by the teacher.
Student Login via the "Go To Student Experience" feature:
This feature has two applications:
- As a teacher, you can log in to their student profiles directly from their dashboard to validate any errors reported by the students or if you want to experience the student dashboard.
- If students are assigned personal devices (iPad, Chromebook, etc.), you can set up a one-time login on their devices.
- Please note that the students will remain logged in unless they log out by clicking the "Back button" on their student dashboard. This way, students can logout hassle-free.
If any use case sounds interesting, you can start with a few easy steps!
- Login to your SplashLearn teacher account and click the "Go to student experience" button.
- You can select the relevant class from the list of available classes.
- Select a student profile to log in.
Student Login via Clever SSO:
If you have imported your class from Clever, your students can easily log in to SplashLearn. They can use their Clever accounts and log in using SSO (Single Sign-On) to access their SplashLearn accounts directly. With SSO, your students won't need to remember any additional login details or passwords, and they can click the SplashLearn icon within their Clever dashboard and start learning immediately.
Login using the SplashLearn App on iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Android devices:
For users accessing SplashLearn through the SplashLearn app, follow these steps to log in to your parent account:
- First, download the SplashLearn app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and click the "Already registered?" link available at the top right corner of the app.
- Click on students and type in the class code and password to enter in the classroom.
Whether practicing skills or playing educational games, SplashLearn makes learning fun and effective.
So what are you waiting for? Share these steps with your students today and help them succeed in their learning journey!