Managing assignments efficiently is crucial for teachers to ensure a smooth learning experience for their students on SplashLearn. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to edit assignments, mark them as complete, or delete them when necessary.
- To get started, click on "Assign Curriculum" and go to "Track Assignment".
- Select the assignments you'd like to edit.
Edit the ongoing assignment:
- Click on "Edit".
- Select or deselect specific students to add or remove them from the assignment and click on "Save" to apply the changes.
Mark the assignments as complete:
- To indicate that an assignment has been completed successfully, click on "Mark as complete".
- Marking assignments as complete allows you to track your students' progress effectively, ensuring they are on the right path.
Deleting/un-assigning the assignment:
If you accidentally assigned the wrong assignment or want to remove/take off an assignment from your student's to-do list, you can follow these easy steps to delete or unassign an assignment on SplashLearn.
- Look for the delete icon on the top-right corner. Click on it, and voila! The assignment will be removed from your student's to-do list.
Give it a try today and see how easy it is to manage the assignments and keep your students on track!